Start your application today to empower your profile with an HKUST MBA degree
You need to submit the online application including:
- Persional Particulars
- Academic Qualification
- Work Experience & Two References
- Test Information
The non-refundable application fee of HK$1,000 (approximately US$130) via credit card
Successful candidates will be receivied a Perliminary Offer and required to complete the part 2 application and upload the required document within 1 week for processing an official offer
- Two short essays
- Academic transcripts
- GMAT/GRE score report (if applicable)
- TOEFL/IELTS score report (if applicable)
- Online work reference forms (must be completed online by your referees)
- Salary proof
- Proof of employment
The work reference forms must be completed online by your referees. Scanned copies of your academic transcripts, GMAT/GRE score report, TOEFL/IELTS score reports, proof of employment and salary letters will be sufficient during the application stage.
We will contact you should other supporting documents be required. A sample application form and a sample reference form are available for reference. You can also refer to the essay questions and materials required if you are shortlisted in this sample form.
In the final stage, the University will issue an official offer after reviewing all the submitted information and docuement
To accept the offer, you will need to:
- Confirm the acceptance through online application portal
- Secure your place by paying a non-refundable deposit of HK$50,000 (~ US$6,400), which will be deducted from their outstanding program fee. The remaining of the program fee can be paid in two installments.